The Wheaton Sushi House restaurant is family friendly and inviting. It is located across from the Studio Movie Grill in the Rice Lake Square Shopping Center.
Here are a few other facts about the Wheaton Sushi House:
- It is conveniently located close to the intersection of Naperville Road and Butterfield Road.
- Make a day or evening out of it! Update your dinner and a movie night to sushi and a movie! There’s not a better way to begin your special evening out. Kids welcome, too!
- Chitose Tsutsumi, or Tsutsumi San, as many of his customers refer to him, was the original Chef in Westmont prior to becoming a Owner Partner/Chef in Wheaton. Born and trained in Japan you will not fine anyone more passionate about his trade.
- You are welcome to sit at the Sushi Bar and converse about the specials, golf, or any professional sporting team with Chitose, Tychie or Kris. Two new TVs have been recently added for your viewing pleasure at the sushi bar.
- Tanya, who is the lead waitress, makes everything run seamlessly! She is a favorite of our regular customers.