Located just ten miles west of Downtown Chicago, the Downtown Oak Park Sushi House is both convenient and distinctly different. It offers a rare glimpse of history within the outskirts of Chicago. Frank Lloyd Wright and Hemmingway both called it “home,” and for several years, Sushi House has, too! If you also call Oak Park home, we hope to see you soon. Come in and experience our award-winning design and warm décor, by local architectural firm Aria Group Architects.
Here are a few other facts about Oak Park Sushi House:
- It is a quick walk from the train, and an easy commute, located close to I-290—Sushi House is ready and waiting to serve you on your next visit to Oak Park!
- Make a day or evening out of it! After lunch or dinner spend, explore Downtown Oak Park’s award-winning shopping district and walk down gorgeous Marion Street. It was refurbished with brick pavers, features quality façades, shops galore and so much more.
- Participant in Downtown Oak Park’s Thursday Night Out—every Thursday between May 23rd and August 29th from 5 pm–9 pm (Not held on Thursday, July 4th.): $12 ticket booklets contain 4 dine-around tickets. Ticket booklets are available at the Downtown Oak Park kiosk at Lake and Marion Thursday nights from 5 pm-9 pm. Each booklet contains 4 dine-around tickets and one voucher for $2.50 off two adult priced movie tickets. One dine-around ticket is good for one item off the Thursday Night Out menu—menu changes monthly. Contact DTOP for further information about this special evening out in Oak Park.
- If entertainment is more your style, we are located just steps from the Lake Street movie theatre. Stop in for a late night roll or dessert or after dinner drink at our full service bar.
- Music fans—make plans to visit Sushi House’s own Dragon Lounge downstairs and enjoy fantastic jazz, blues or contemporary sounds on Friday and Saturday nights, and stay for a late-night dinner. Have a local group that would like to preform? Talk to Kevin and see if he can get you booked. It’s a lot of fun!
- Sushi House makes a great date night. Sophisticated and contemporary—with inviting service—Sushi House will impress your date with our unique charm. If you’re new to sushi, brush up on terms ahead of time in our Sushi Guide!
- Oh, and did we mention: the sushi is to die for!
- Yes we deliver! Just call us at: 708.660.8899 to place your order!