The newest member of the Sushi House family, the Downtown Downers Grove Sushi House is located in historic, yet modern, Downtown Downers Grove. It is just north of Metra’s Burlington Northern train line, which makes it the perfect stop for commuters on the way home from work. It also makes a wonderful evening out for Downers Grove area residents and visitors.
Come in and experience our brand-new décor, which is both modern and welcoming. It has a serene feel, inspired by nature, yet pops of brilliant red and graphic tree lines help it feel fresh and invigorating. It is designed by the local architectural firm Aria Group Architects.
Here are a few other facts about Downers Grove Sushi House:
- It is a quick walk from the train, and an easy commute, located close to I-290—Sushi House is ready and waiting to serve you on your next visit to Downers Grove!
- Make an evening out of it! We are located just steps from the historic Tivoli Theatre. Stop in for dinner before or after catching the latest film. It will be an evening overflowing with laughter and relaxation.
- Reserve our grand Tea Room for your special occasion. We have created an extra-large Tea Room to accommodate your friends and family as they help you celebrate. (It is pictured above: the room with the stunning, orange, tulip pendant light.)
- Take a break from shopping in Downtown Downers Grove, and enjoy lunch at Sushi House. Our sushi rolls and sashimi are a perfect way to revitalize after a long day of shopping and errands.
- Lunch with friends or clients. We have wonderful lunchtime specials—perfect for a quick lunch break or client meeting. The décor whisk you away to another world, even if just for your lunch hour.
- Sushi House makes a great date night. Sophisticated and contemporary—with inviting service—Sushi House will impress your date with our unique charm. If you’re new to sushi, brush up on terms ahead of time in our Sushi Guide!